The IDS e-TOD software suite manages airport, terrain and obstacle data ensuring compliance with international quality requirements (ICAO Annex 15 up to Amendments 33, 34 and 36 and ICAO doc 9881). The e-TOD database provides data administration, reporting and processing functions for the modeling of airport areas and ICAO obstacle chart construction and delivery. Once validated by the e-TOD suite, data is shared among other IDS products such as flight procedure design (FPDAM), airspace design (Airspace Designer) and electromagnetic analysis systems (EMACS).
- Digital Terrain Models (DTM, DSM, DEM)
- Digital Orthophoto
- 3D Thematic map
- Annex 4, 14 and 15 surfaces
- Obstacle list related to the ICAO surfaces
- Obstacle Chart - ICAO Type A
- Obstacle Chart - ICAO Type B
- Precision Approach Terrain Chart (PATC)
- Aerodrome Chart - ICAO
Four main modules make up e-TOD:
- e-TOD Data Manager;
- e-TOD Airport Data Analyzer;
- e-TOD Obstacle Chart Builder;
- e-TOD Obstacle Permission Manager.
These can be used with IDS’s Aeronautical Information Services system either together or separately.