IDS provides consultancy services both for traditional and fly-by-wire (FBW) flight control systems (FCS).
IDS expertise ensures complete customer assistance for the design, development, verification, validation and certification phases.
In particular IDS expertise is composed of the following:
- the definition of FCS and avionics systems/subsystems requirements;
- the architectural design of FCS;
- the development of control laws by means of software design tools, and engineering flight simulators and rigs using a Model Based Design approach in compliance with RTCA/DO-178C Level A;
- the development of Redundancy Management algorithms of FCS redundant systems;
- the safety analysis of complex systems.
- the development of Autopilot and Flight Director for Fly-By-Wire aircraft