Air Navigation Solutions & Products
IDS offers a large number of scalable, interoperable and integrated solutions for the Air Navigation industry at large to support its customers that are facing the complex transition from Aeronautical Information Services (AIS) to the global Aeronautical Information Management (AIM) environment. Over thirty years of experience in AIS and the world’s largest customer base are reflected in a seamless suite of applications for Aeronautical Information Management allowing end to end workflow and data management in full compliancy with the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) mandate for data quality and ready for the next future challenges in data interoperability domains.
IDS Air Navigation offer spans 2 air navigation operation segments:
- Aeronautical Information Services (AIS) and Management (AIM) providing a comprehensive suite of applications for the management of static and dynamic aeronautical information including the production of aeronautical data packages, charts and documents such as Aeronautical Information Publications (AIP), (e)NOTAM handling, AMHS, etc;
- Engineering and Operations providing integrated systems for the design and validation of flight procedures, airspaces and assessment of satellite navigation aid performance, radar siting and electromagnetic compatibility analysis.
Think IDS solutions … Think modularity
IDS provides integrated solutions that cover the whole workflow for day by day operation of AIS & AIM or provides specific customized tools according to client needs.
The fully interoperable professional design suite allows:
- Management of aeronautical and terrain published and staging data;
- Exchange of aeronautical digital data;
- Design, check, validation and maintenance of instrument and visual flight procedures;
- Design, validation and maintenance of airspaces and airways;
- Assessment of electromagnetic Navaids performance;
- Production of Aeronautical Charts and Publications.