The Measurement Laboratory teams up with other IDS Divisions and Laboratories to design and develop measurement system products, such as:
- FARAD: Radar Cross Section measurements system for aircraft
- AIRMS: IR Measurement system for airborne platforms
- NADIR Planar Scanner: Indoor and outdoor system focused on the static measurement of components such as antennas and outfitting.
- ZENITH: IR signature measurement system for naval platform
- AZIMUTH: EME Measurement system for naval platforms
- GNOME: GNSS monitoring station