- Array Synthesizer: module for array synthesis;
- 3D Antenna Modeler: full-wave solver based on Method of Moments and optimized for the analysis of a single antenna;
- 3D Antenna Modeler with Finite dielectrics: full-wave solver based on Method of Moments and optimized for the modeling of finite dielectrics;
- 3D Antenna Modeler x Large Array Design: full-wave solver based on Method of Moments and optimized for the analysis of large arrays;
- Acceleration methods for full-wave analysis of large arrays: acceleration methods optimized for thefull-wave analysis of large arrays;
- Synthetic Function Expansion, SFX;
- SIM, Synchronous Iterative Method;
- SM-AIM, Spars Matrix-Adaptive Integral Method;
Array Designer integrates the functionalities of the Array Synthesizer module with the capabilities of highly efficient full-wave solvers optimized for the analysis of large periodic and aperiodic structures.
The full-wave analysis allows account to be taken of the inter-element coupling which is usually neglected in the initial phases of the array design flow.
The acceleration methods integrated in Array Designer permit the analysis of structures made by several hundreds of elements in a limited amount of time using a standard PC.
Array Designer includes virtual prototyping tools for the assessment of the robustness of arrays with respect to excitation failures and production tolerances and scan blindness.