Eurosatory 2018, 11 – 15 June in Paris
At the Defence and Security exhibition Eurosatory, IDS will showcase it’s range of military and homeland security products:
- Black Knight, an innovative Counter-UAV systems to provide protection against simultaneous and heterogeneous Low, Slow and Small (LSS) threats
- Satellite terminal products for ground and UGV environments field.
- Hostile Fire Locator – Counter Mortar (HFL-CM) for protection of military installations and manoeuvring convoys, against mortar fire,
- A range of UAVs, to perform missions such as aerial, land and maritime surveillance, convoy protection, and intelligence, surveillance, target acquisition and reconnaissance – ISTAR.
- IDS Bulldog, a reconfigurable multi-role small Unmanned Ground Vehicle – UGV
The IDS Bulldog display will be a worldwide preview of this new reconfigurable multi-role small Unmanned Ground Vehicle – UGV. Combining speed, agility, fully integrated sensors with advanced survivability in hostile environments. The reconfigurable Bulldog has a modular loading deck in order to support an infantry squad (in mission to transporting materials, peacekeeping and combat) or humanitarian operator activity.
Joint us and visit IDS’s Stand D432