Faster surveys: dual polarization allows scans to be performed in just one direction, halving acquisition time;
Able to penetrate below the first level of rebar with the dual polar antenna;
High resolution 3D imaging;
Extremely flexible user operations with wireless link and a light easily transportable system;
Aladdin is a patented survey kit that permits the acquisition of 3D images with the highest resolution. With its full-polar antenna, it reveals shadowed and deep targets, halving acquisition time compared to standard products. The Aladdin has many surveying abilities, including:
- 3D imaging of shallow and deep rebars in concrete;
- Inspection of concrete for location of voids;
- Inspection of concrete thickness, integrity;
- 3D imaging of pre-tension and post-tension cables;
- Inspection and analysis of old structures and monuments;
- Inspection of walls and floors for the location of pipes, objects, caches, etc..
Standard antenna read shallow targets (rebars), but do not reveal lower structures.
The SPECIAL FULL-POLAR high-frequency (2 GHz) antenna combined with the patented Pad Survey Guide (PSG) permit joint orthogonally polarized scans to be acquired in a single pass, detecting shallow and deep structures and halving acquisition time compared to standard methods.