Electromagnetic (EM) modeling and simulation enables those working in the field of electromagnetic engineering to speed up the design process, to reduce the amount of physical testing required and also to reduce their costs.
IDS EM modeling and simulation software is based on a few key elements:
- “High-fidelity modeling”: the distance between reality and the model is reduced to a minimum as a result of multi-scale algorithms and accurate representative models of complex materials
- “From DC to hundreds of GHz”: due to the availability of a palette of methods (multi-method approach) comprising both time domain (TD) and frequency domain (FD) “full-wave”, “asymptotic” and “statistical” methods
- “Tens of millions of degrees of freedom (DoFs)”: due to the implementation of hardware based acceleration methods (CPU/GPU parallelization) and low complexity algorithms (up to NlogN complexity both on RAM and computational time)
- “Validation”: as a constant activity throughout IDS’s history
IDS EM modeling and simulation software has been developed as a result of long-term application of an “integrated 3 pillar approach”, making it especially suited to resolving challenging industrial requirements:
- Consulting services (about one thousand consultancies conducted, mainly to large firms and high-technology institutional organizations)
IDS Modeling and Simulation Software
MEET 2017, the Meeting on Electromagnetic Engineering Technology, came to a successful conclusion in Rome on Wednesday 28th September.
16th – 18th December 2016, Bengaluru India. IDS will be participating in the INDICON 2016 conference held by IEEE India Council.
IDS Korea attended The Korea Institute of Military Science and Technology (KIMST)