IDS & Siemens PLM at EuCAP 2023
26 – 31 March in Florence.
IDS, a Fincantieri NexTech company, and Siemens Digital Industries Software will be attending the Eucap – European Conference on Antennas and Propagation 2023 in Italy, Florence from 26th to 31st March.
At the 17th EuCAP, a Europe’s flagship conference on antennas and propagation, we will showcase the Simcenter 3D High Frequency EM. The Simcenter 3D High Frequency EM leverages the technology developed by IDS together with Siemens Digital Industries Software and provides the market with a unique solution to the increasing number of complex applications using Electromagnetics and Radio Frequency – RF physics as a cornerstone:
- Autonomous driving vehicles (ADAS based);
- Transportation electrification;
- Communication systems (5G, WiFi and Bluetooth);
- Industrial Internet of Things – IoT and Industry 4.0 fast growing technologies.
At EuCAP23, IDS will show its “3 Pillars” electromagnetic technology approach:
- Consulting/Engineering competence;
- Physical Testing and Measuring systems;
- Electromagnetic modelling through Simcenter™ 3D CAE tools, expanding the IDS suite of CAE products named “Galileo Suite”.
We offer a unique approach to EM Engineering which integrates into an optimized process the synergies between virtual testing, via EM modeling and simulation, and physical testing/verification, through electromagnetic measurement.
Discover more at our Booth #45 and for more information on the event please visit the EuCap website.