A comprehensive set of products for electromagnetic engineering (EME) applications
Its wide range of available solutions enable the user to select the most effective and efficient tool for each phase of the electromagnetic (EM) design process and for specific problems:
- Fast and simple analytic tools that are suitable for use during the preliminary design phase when only partial information with limited accuracy is available, and the design/solution space has to be explored
- An accurate, efficient and high fidelity simulation approach for detailed design and final verification, which overcomes the limits of standard commercial products
- Optimized working procedures tailored to specific applications (naval, aerospace and automotive etc.) and problems (arrays, radomes, antenna interaction with plasma, cable analysis, radar and infrared signatures etc.)
- Tools specifically designed and developed to provide solutions to particular problems (e.g. smart material design, radiated emission and radiated susceptibility in overmoded cavities, and analysis of the scattering from cavities)
All the available products have been validated by extensive physical testing campaigns (using both IDS’s physical testing solutions as well as measured data from research projects), and their efficiency and effectiveness is continuously improved to respond to the more and more demanding requirements of the market (IDS also uses these products in its daily work to perform consultancy services).
Galileo is the only CAE suite on the market that benefits from the synergy between expertise, experience and best practice that has been matured while performing consultancy services for industrial applications and virtual testing solutions.
- Validated state-of-the-art modeling tools as a result of collaboration with worldwide universities, research laboratories, governmental authorities and research programs
- High fidelity modeling using a user friendly CAD environment and full-wave modeling tools that are capable of generating, managing and simulating multiscale meshes with millions of mesh elements in a reasonable time and minimal computational resources (outstanding acceleration methods)
- A multimethod approach that offers efficient and effective modeling methods for each frequency range, application field and design phase
- Working procedures, pre-processing and post-processing tools tailored to specific problems and designed for industrial applications
Download the Brochure
As a result of these features Galileo is the only CAE tool available on the market that covers the gaps between good CAE Maxell equation numerical solvers and professional tools for industrial or research applications on real-life problems as well as (but not only) on complex applications such as in the aerospace, defense, naval, automotive, communication and internet of things fields.
Galileo is a family of highly integrated professional products for industrial applications on real life complex problem, providing a comprehensive suite of CAE tools that give full access to IDS’s technology and experience.
Galileo Suite Modules
Galileo-EMT (ElectroMagnetic Toolkit): A framework integrating a comprehensive set of interoperable solvers based on various modeling techniques, pre-processing, post-processing and highly efficient working procedures, that offers extensive design capabilities in the aerospace, naval, communication, automotive and internet of things application fields (antenna/array design, antenna placement, EMC/EMI, radome analysis, HIRF and lightning risk assessment and mitigation, and antenna/plasma interaction etc.)
Galileo EME (ElectroMagnetic Engineering): an integrated environment tailored for the concurrent design, assessment and mitigation of radar and infrared signatures of complex platforms (e.g. ships, aircraft, unmanned vehicles, satellites and more). It is suitable for large programs (e.g. 1-10 years), where many platform versions have to be analyzed and kept under configuration control. In addition to validated and state-of-the-art modeling tools and professional pre- and post-processing functions, it provides multi-user features and, through the use of an Oracle DB, data management capabilities that are essential to managing huge amounts of data.
Galileo-SMD (Smart Material Designer): A CAE tool specifically developed for the analysis, design and optimization of several types of smart materials (also called engineered materials, metamaterials or metasurfaces), based on periodic or quasi-periodic repetition of sub-wavelength cells.
Galileo-OCT (Oversized Cavity Theory): A CAE tool based on the Oversized Cavity Theory that is specifically designed for the analysis of radiated emission radiated susceptibility (RE/RS) in overmoded cavity environments (avionic bays and satellite cavities etc.).
16th – 18th December 2016, Bengaluru India. IDS will be participating in the INDICON 2016 conference held by IEEE India Council.
IDS Korea attended The Korea Institute of Military Science and Technology (KIMST)
IDS will present our range of products for the “Electromagnetic Ship”, which includes EM design services, measurement systems for RCS, IR signature and EMC/EMI and special materials.