10th - 15th April 2016, Davos Switzerland. IDS will be exhibiting at EuCAP 2016, the 10th European Conference on Antennas and Propagation. We would like to invite you to visit us at Booth 3 on the first floor where we will be available to answer questions and provide information on IDS’s range of electromagnetic engineering services and products (CAE tools and measurement solutions).
In addition we would like to invite you to join us for a series of workshops that we will be holding during the event. Presented by our experts, these informative half hour sessions will be held from Monday through to Thursday and will cover areas of our specialist knowledge and user case studies including:
- Application of iterative PO for large reflectors and compact test range analysis
- Latest achievements in software tools for metasurface antennas
- The new IDS flagship framework for em simulation
- Automatic array synthesis – layout and excitation
- Simulation and measurement tools for RCS analysis
- E.M. Simulations to support aircraft certification projects for direct and indirect effects of lightning (in collaboration with EMA, Inc.)
- RE/RS analysis with oversized cavity theory
- Re-entry vehicle modeling
For further information on these workshops, please download this schedule.
EuCAP is supported by top level world-wide associations on Antennas and Propagation, provides a forum on the major challenges faced by these communities and includes contributions from colleagues from European and non-European industries, universities, research centers and other institutions. The conference will provide an overview of the current state-of-the-art in Antenna, Propagation and Measurement topics, highlighting the latest developments and innovations required for future applications.
For more information on the event, please visit the EuCap website.
Workshop schedule updated 07/04/2016